Thông tin tuyển dụng
- Số lượng 2
Mô tả công việc
Gameloft Hanoi is looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist to take care of Studio Recruitment Activities and promote Company Employer Branding. Occupying the key position in acquiring talents, your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Carry out the entire recruitment process, from job posting, candidate sourcing, screening, coordination of test/interview procedure,... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Be responsible for following up and filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs;
- Communicate regularly with Hiring Managers to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing the partnership programs with Top IT Universities;
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like job fairs or on-campus recruiting events;
- Coordinate with Communication team to organize internal and external events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities;
- Work closely with communication team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Enrich talent pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities;
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Counsel the candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment;
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees;
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies;
- Research talent acquisition trends & Initiate new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by HR Manager.
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Semester bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building, Sport Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong) and other joyful events;
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
- 2 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Good knowledge of video game/IT industry; research on HR best practices and trends;
- Expertise in sourcing skill, experience in headhunting is a plus.
- Expertise in recruitment channels, social networks, effective and innovative recruiting approach/techniques;
- Strong analytical skill, communication, negotiation and presentation (both in speaking and writing);
- Sound interviewing and talent mapping skills;
- Develop pro-active and effective collaboration with stakeholders inside or outside Gameloft;
- Strong planning and organization skill, good problem-solving skill;
- Self-driven ability, autonomy;
- Good adaptation to changes, open mind, willingness to listen to and learn new things;
- Ability to take initiative, and think out-of-the-box;
- Good service mindset; good sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
- Strong English (written & verbal) and good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
- Địa điểm làm việc Tầng 3-4, Tòa nhà Lilama 10, phố Tố Hữu, Phường Trung Văn, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
- Lương Thỏa thuận
- Vị trí tuyển dụng Chuyên gia
- Kinh nghiệm 2 - 5