Thông tin tuyển dụng
- Số lượng 1
Mô tả công việc
- Providing marketing strategic planning: Stick to Growth Team’s goal to create Campaigns plan in order to achieve targets.
- Co-own and brainstorm projects that contribute to continuous user growth
- Responsible for managing campaigns in high-level, pushing and pulling multi-processes into the campaigns to deliver the final solution and achieve Campaign’s target.
- Collaborating with other teams across Operations, Tech, Product during the campaign.
- Coordinate with Campaign Executive in executions and conduct weekly reports.
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight to adjust strategy and tactics accordingly.
- Assist marketing manager to develop branding/marketing plans to reach Target.
- Manage databases and input information, records.
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews
- Year-end & performance bonus
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities)
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for recreational activities
- An environment where you can be the best of yourself, grow with us, and together we make it works.
- - Bachelor's degree or above;
- - 2-3 years of professional and team management experience in the Marketing field.
- - Strong campaign management skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Extensive Knowledge of social community.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile and Social Community.
- Excellent communication skills in person
- Self-starter, a fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking;
- Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments;
- Work well under pressure and can support outside office hours.
- Experience working in Game Industry preferred;
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese.
- Địa điểm làm việc 108C, tầng 1, toà nhà N01C Golden Land, 275 Nguyễn Trãi, Phường Thanh Xuân Trung, Quận Thanh Xuân, Thành phố Hà Nội.
- Lương 12 - 16 triệu
- Vị trí tuyển dụng Nhân viên, Chuyên gia
- Kinh nghiệm 2 - 5