Recruitment Manager – Hanoi
Thông tin tuyển dụng
- Số lượng 1
Mô tả công việc
- Develop and organize the implementation of the department's plans and strategies according to the general development orientation of the company.
- Managing and operating the activities of the recruitment department, meeting the requirements of the company and customers.
- Closely coordinate with relevant departments and customers to review recruitment requirements, make implementation plans to ensure proper service provision activities as required.
- Maintain and expand relationships with recruitment sources to build a stable and diverse source of candidates.
- Firmly grasp the labor market, collect and analyze market information related to competitors such as prices, service provision, policies, market share to have timely and appropriate solutions. fit.
- Research and propose solutions to improve recruitment quality as well as give advice in making appropriate HR service management policies.
- Develop and organize the implementation of plans, strategies and operational targets of the department in accordance with the general development orientation of the company.
- Manage and direct the activities of the recruitment department to complete according to the assigned goals.
- Proposing human resources, training and professional guidance.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of work goals for employees.
- Monitor and ensure 100% of candidate information is updated into ESS software.
- Develop processes and forms related to the recruitment of personnel.
- Collect data and prepare periodic reports as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- To participate in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, ... according to state regulations.
- Working in a dynamic, professional and modern environment.
- Fully enjoy the remuneration regime in accordance with the company's regulations.
- Enjoy holidays, birthdays... travel and vacation twice a year.
- Bachelor degree, specialize in: Management, Economics, Law, Foreign Languages…
- Good communication in English (4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- At least 05 years of working experience, including at least 3 years holding managerial positions in human resource management
- Understanding of professional expertise
- Knowledge of the labor market. Understand recruitment methods, know how to apply them in practice
- Priority: Having experience as Headhunt
- Proficient in computers: Word, PowerPoint, Excel,...
- Communication skills; management skills, teamwork, problem solving skills, negotiation and persuasion skills, work organization skills and time management
- Agility, responsibility and creativity in work. work high pressure
- Địa chỉ 108 Lò Đúc, Q. Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
- Lương Thỏa thuận
- Vị trí tuyển dụng Quản lý cấp trung
- Kinh nghiệm 5 - 10