Thông tin tuyển dụng
Mô tả công việc
- Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Hanoi Studio, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
- Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders)
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high-quality standards
- Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders.
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sports Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English, and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game-making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 1 year of experience in management position of video game project;
- Good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- PMO/PMP certificate is a plus
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
Địa điểm làm việc
Tầng 3-4, Tòa nhà Lilama 10, phố Tố Hữu, Phường Trung Văn, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Vị trí tuyển dụng
2 - 5