Cashew Factory Manager (Bac Tan Uyen – Binh Duong)
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Mô tả công việc
- General management of activities of Production, Accounting, Human Resources Department;
- Assign, assign goals, control and evaluate work efficiency;
- Manage the quality system, the system of standards being applied at the Factory;
- Ensure the working environment, industrial hygiene, safety and fire prevention are always concerned, cared for and handled thoroughly and closely;
- Synthesize data and make periodical production and business reports as required;
- Calculate the cost and quote for the sales department under the direction of the General Director
- Compilation of monthly quality target performance reports as prescribed.
- Organize a meeting at the end of the month to evaluate the overall operation of the factory, and the work plan of the next month. Meeting minutes are recorded and sent before the last working day of the month
- Liaison with local state management agencies.
- Coordinate with related departments to build production process, product quality management process,...
- Make production plan, human resource allocation plan and work arrangement based on the company's general production plan;
- Organize and supervise the production and business activities of the factory to ensure smooth, safe, high productivity and fully meet the requirements according to the general production and business plan of the Company. ;
- Balance production capacity between stages, proactively propose solutions to increase production efficiency.
- Planning and coordinating with relevant departments to recruit more workers when needed.
- Check the quality of incoming and outgoing raw materials in accordance with the company's requirements.
- Report to the General Director for action plans and necessary measures to prevent risks;
- Responsible for managing all machinery, equipment, raw materials, finished goods, semi-finished products... belonging to the factory.
- Regularly organize the inspection of the operation of machines and equipment and promptly detect the damage, report to the relevant department for handling so as not to affect the production progress much.
- Closely monitor the condition of goods in the warehouse to ensure that the goods are always in the best condition, not infected by insects, mold or degraded in quality. Develop a plan to prevent, prevent and handle incidents in a timely manner;
- Ensure raw materials and goods are arranged in the right place, not damaged.
- Proposing the purchase of new equipment to replace machines and equipment that are no longer usable.
- Summarize all data of export, import and inventory of goods in the warehouse, making reports on time.
- Benefits according to the company's regulations
- Will discuss directly in the interview
- Participating in health insurance and social insurance as prescribed by law
- At least 05 years working experience in Manufacturing factory, of which at least 02 years as Factory Manager.
- University graduate majoring in business management or economics, preservation and processing of agricultural products or food.
- Knowledge of production management and operation
- Basic knowledge of human resource management
- Knowledge of preservation of agricultural products.
- In-depth knowledge of cashew production, trade and processing.
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure
- Having worked at a factory certified to ISO 22000:2005 or BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001:2015… is an advantage.
- Fluent in English
Ấp Bình Cơ, xã Bình Mỹ, huyện Bắc Tân Uyên, Bình Dương
41 - 50 triệu
Vị trí tuyển dụng
Quản lý cấp trung
5 - 10
Hiển thị 1–0 trong 0 việc làm